IASA Academy delivers academic PhD & Doctorate degrees in collaboration with the international, recognized, and highly reputable US university:
The US university: American International Theism University – AITU, which is based in the State of Florida and licensed by the Department of Education, to present Associate, Bachelor, Master, and PhD degrees. The university is accredited by the UK accreditation body ASIC.
|AITU Univ. academic PhD & Doctorate programs|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
دكتوراه الفلسفة في إدارة الأعمال
|Doctor of Philosophy in Management
دكتوراه الفلسفة في الإدارة
|Doctorate of Business Administration – DBA
|PhD in Islamic Finance and Economy
دكتوراه الفلسفة في الاقتصاد والتمويل الإسلامي
|PhD in Accounting
دكتوراه الفلسفة في المحاسبة
|PhD in Human Resources
دكتوراه الفلسفة في الموارد البشرية
|PhD in Marketing
دكتوراه الفلسفة في التسويق
|PhD in Projects Management
دكتوراه الفلسفة في إدارة المشروعات
|PhD in Education (Different Concentrations)
دكتوراه الفلسفة في التعليم (تخصصات مختلفة)
|PhD in Psychology and Counselling/Grief Counselling
دكتوراه الفلسفة في علم النفس والإرشاد النفسي
|PhD in Sociology
دكتوراه الفلسفة في علم الاجتماع
|PhD in Social and Humanitarian Studies
دكتوراه الفلسفة في الدراسات الاجتماعية والإنسانية
|PhD in Media
دكتوراه الفلسفة في الإعلام
|Doctorate of Science in Islamic Studies
دكتوراه العلوم في الدراسات الإسلامية (تخصصات مختلفة)
|PhD in Law
The Study Mode
All the study mode is By Research except for the DBA degree that is By Mix Mode through studying 9 courses + graduation project with total of 44 credit hours. You can go directly to the DBA page.
Main Competitive Advantages
المميزات التنافسية للدارسة معنا
The Study Fees الرسوم الدراسية
|AITU Univ. PhD Programs Fees|
- A 100 USD amount is to be paid with initial registration and this amount is not refundable, and it is not part of the study fees. (registration fees)
- Each student must pay the first installment amount according to the coming table directly after getting the initial approval by IASA that his documents were revised and are ready to be sent to the university for admission.
- A student can’t receive his final unconditional admission letter except after paying his study fees of the first payment, and this amount can’t be refunded, for it will be sent to the university abroad and admission letters will be issued then.
- A student cannot be registered in any semester unless he/she pays the study fees of that semester before it starts, and the fees cannot be refunded if the semester has started.
The Payment System نظام سداد الرسوم الدراسية
|AITU Univ. PhD Degrees Payment System|
|1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|PhD & Doctorate||2500 USD||2000 USD||1500 USD||1000 USD|
- Each PhD or doctorate degree consists of 4 semesters; each semester is about 6 months.
- The first semester starts directly after issuing the unconditional admission letter to the student.
- The academic affairs in IASA issues the student plan and informs him with it by the start of the first semester.
- IASA will assign an academic supervisor and to be at least a PhD holder with a suitable academic history and background to the research subject.
- Each payment must be paid before the start of the semester or the student will not be registered in that semester.
Registration and Admission Requirements: (Postgraduate)
- Nonrefundable registration fees: 100 USD, to be paid with registration.
- Delivering the copy of the previous degrees (Bachelor’s & master’s degrees to enroll in PhD degrees) and these copies must be legalized by the ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country that the degrees were issued from. A student must agree to deliver the original legalized degrees upon request by IASA.
- Delivering the transcript of the degrees mentioned in the previous item. (degrees and transcripts are to be checked and revised by the admission department and the academic management to decide approval or refusal).
- A copy of a valid passport and ID or residency permit.
- An updated CV.
- Delivering 1 recommendation letter by an academic or a researcher who is holding a PhD degree as a minimum.
- Delivering a soft copy of a biometric photo of the student.
- Any English language requirements whether for admission or for graduation to be determined case by case according to the major of study and the language of the thesis …etc.
Graduation Requirements: (Postgraduate)
- Delivering the Thesis subject and to be approved in the first defend seminar by the main supervisor and the academic senate of IASA and the university.
- Paying the total program fees according to the payment conditions.
- Passing in each semester according to the study plan that is organized by the main supervisor and with his written approval (progress report) delivered to the IASA Academic Management and Postgraduate senate.
- Delivering the English language competency proof as mentioned before, or the academic exemption if it was decided by the Academic Management in IASA and the university with approved reasons.
- Passing the final exam – VIVA VOCE.
- The student must proof the originality of his thesis with no plagiarism, and if he cheated in this, he will be considered failed in the whole program and his admission will be cancelled with no right to return any paid fees.
- The student must publish at least one research paper in one of the well-known scientific periodicals or in a referred conference that is related to his major.
- The student can use English or Arabic in writing his thesis or dissertation, and if it is in Arabic, he must translate a copy before graduation to be delivered to the library in the university.
- If the student did not finish his study in the projected time and schedule, he can deliver a request to the IASA academic management to ask for an extra paid semester.