Master of Business Administration MBA by AITU
The objective of our Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is to further your education in the field of business administration and give you the skills needed to advance in your career. Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to address both practical and educational challenges that will help you on your career path. No matter the reason you pursue a master’s degree, the benefit to you both personally and professionally will be unmatched.
When you graduate from this program, you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, techniques, skills and tools of past, present, and future business models and practices.
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of project management, leadership, marketing, human resources, and technology to the 21st Century business environment.
- Apply creativity to the design and implementation of business models and practices.
- Analyze business strategies for change.
- Recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Use professional communication skills to express understanding of business principles and related management practices to diverse audiences.
- Execute comprehensive solutions to business problems based on qualitative and quantitative methods of reasoning and analysis.
- Apply skills of business management and collaboration necessary to accomplish functional, organizational, and professional goals.
Period of Study:
From 1 year to 18 months
Cost of Degree:
3500 USD for the total degree (excluding the US attestation fees, if required)
Program Core Courses and Credit Hours (48 credit hours):
|Course Code||Course||Credit Hours|
|TMBA 600||Research Methodology||4|
|TMBA 606||Project & Total Quality Management||4|
|TMBA 607||Supply Chain Management||4|
|TMBA 608||Business Finance Management||4|
|TMBA 613||Financial Institutions and Bank Managements||4|
|TMBA 620||Advanced Marketing Management||4|
|TMBA 627||Business Ethics Management||4|
|TMBA 628||Strategic & Contemporary Management||4|
|TMBA 637||Accounting Management||4|
|TMBA 639||Advanced Human Resources Management||4|
|TMBA 640||Graduation Thesis Project||8|
Program Total Credit Hours:
48 Credit Hours
Program Degree Issuer and Accreditation:
This MBA program is delivered by IASA Academy according to the academic collaboration agreement (MoA) that is signed between IASA and the US university AITU, which is authorized by the State of Florida, Department of Education Commission on Independent Education, Section 1005.06(1)(f), to award Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate Degrees.
“American International Theism University is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). ASIC accreditation helps students make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high-quality institution.
ASIC is recognized by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation), are affiliates of ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance) and are institutional members of the European Network EDEN.”
AITU is also accredited by the US accreditation body “AAA Accreditation” as a training & education provider in accordance with the US standard ASTM E2659.
All the degrees are issued by AITU university and can be attested – upon student request and at his own expense out of the above-mentioned degree fees – by the US attestation authorities.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum grading of: Good or GPA: 2.5. If less than this, an appeal must be raised to IASA with support documents to be sent to AITU Academic Senate to study the case and take decision.
- A minimum of 3 years experience, CV is required.
- Copy of ID with a biometric recent photo.
- Paying the program fees.