Doctorate of Business Administration DBA by AITU
The purpose of our Doctorate degree program in Business Administration is to prepare you for a business-related career as a university professor, business research professional, government position or private-sector business administrator.
When you graduate from this Doctorate program, you will be able to:
- Contribute to a deeper understanding of business and management processes in an increasingly complex world through applied research, teaching, and scholarship.
- Improve your performance and the quality of your business decisions through reflective practice and lifelong learning with PHD Degree Programs.
- Help companies and organizations solve critical problems and foster an environment of performance excellence.
- Make a difference in the life of your organizations, professions, and the larger world-wide community through service to social and professional organizations, by conducting yourself in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
- To undertake a scholarly research with an aim to devise a new strategic management plan for a specific corporation in support of its existing developmental design;
- To conduct lectures or seminar about a study undertaken which focuses on providing business resolution and growth strategies of an organization;
- To provide trainings in several private and government groups as to practice knowledge gained in various business disciplines and instill positive changes in managerial attitude and work ethics;
- To gain thorough knowledge of scholarly and scientific research methods and their application in business settings;
- To acquire critical thinking, conceptual and analytical skills;
- To grasp both the seminal theories and the latest practices in business and public sector management;
- To obtain intensive knowledge of practice and theory in a chosen field of business or public management;
- To utilize tools to perform original applied research that advances knowledge;
- To appreciate ethical, cultural and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
- To develop skills necessary for effective decision making in complex environments through integrating practical knowledge with theoretic insights;
- To develop enhanced skills in the research, teaching, entrepreneurial, managerial and strategic knowledge in business;
- To be capable of examining any formal organization and determine its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats; and utilize these discoveries to make accurate business decisions and recommendations and;
- To cultivate visionary thoughts in managing change within a dynamic business environment.
Period of Study:
From 18 to 24 months
Cost of Degree:
6000 USD for the total degree (excluding the US attestation fees, if required)
Program Core Courses and Credit Hours (44 credit hours):
|DMGT 870||International Business||4|
|DMGT 871||Culture Issues in Management||4|
|DMGT 872||Human Resources Management Issues||4|
|DMGT 873||Managerial Economics||4|
|DMGT 874||Global Operations Management||4|
|DMGT 875||Strategic Management||4|
|DMGT 876||Project Implementation and Evaluation||4|
|DMGT 890||Dissertation Research, Data Collection Strategy||4|
|DMGT 891||Dissertation Research, Literature Review and Proposal Defense||4|
|DMGT 899||Dissertation Analysis and Defense||8|
Program Total Credit Hours:
44 Credit Hours
Program Degree Issuer and Accreditation:
This DBA program is delivered by IASA Academy according to the academic collaboration agreement (MoA) that is signed between IASA and the US university AITU, which is authorized by the State of Florida, Department of Education Commission on Independent Education, Section 1005.06(1)(f), to award Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate Degrees.
“American International Theism University – AITU – is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). ASIC accreditation helps students make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high-quality institution.
ASIC is recognized by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation), are affiliates of ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance) and are institutional members of the European Network EDEN.”
AITU is also accredited by the US accreditation body “AAA Accreditation” as a training & education provider in accordance with the US standard ASTM E2659.
All the degrees are issued by AITU university and can be attested – upon student request and at his own expense out of the above-mentioned degree fees – by the US attestation authorities.
- A Master’s degree with a minimum grading of: Very Good or GPA: 3.3 out of 4. If less than this, an appeal must be raised to IASA with support documents to be sent to AITU Academic Senate to study the case and take decision.
- A minimum of 7 years work experience, CV is required.
- Copy of ID with a biometric recent photo.
- Paying the program fees.